Hello everyone! This is my first blog post on this blog (and probably my first blog post in 10 years). I figured I would introduce myself a bit more thoroughly in this post for those who I haven't met yet, or are still trying to get to know me a little better.
My name is Nova and I am back into gyaru after a 10+ year hiatus. I was part of a galcir back when I was in high school, but due to limited funds and my passions being drawn elsewhere, I left the fashion completely. I recently learned that gal fashion in the western world was making a huge comeback, so I decided to join back in.
I joined Pacifica gal cir in July and had my first meet up with them on the 4th! I'm still working on getting the make down again ( ˃̣̣̥﹏˂̣̣̥ ✿)
I put a cute filter on the group pic of us, but it only appears on Rio lol.
I ordered some things from Amazon JP for the first time last month, only 2 new Egg magazines, but they were kind of weird and way different from the Egg I used to read in high school. I remember when Egg ceased publication in 2014, that's when I stepped away for good.
Today I received my first pairs of Diamond Lash eyelashes!
I'm hoping now I'll be able to create better gyaru eye looks with these lashes. The ones I have been using are the ones I use for ballet performances, so they don't have the correct gal "look." Until next time!


No comments:
Post a Comment